Wednesday, December 8, 2010

.twelve days.




I know I haven't been over here in a few days. Was I ever busy! Noel Night in Detroit was this weekend and I spent so much time last week preparing. There wasn't a single day that went by that I wasn't working on jewelry! Stressful, but in a very good way.

It was such a crazy blur that I didn't even get pictures of my table. What was I thinking?? Yeah, I don't know either... But I do know that it was really exciting to see people's reactions to my jewelry in person, talking to them about which were their favorites and why. Doing this event really affirmed my desire to start offering home + office parties, as well as trunk shows. I can't wait to get started with that in the new year!

So, the other big reason I'm writing this post (we're getting to the title here) is because I'm hosting a crazy awesome sale at The Home Ground : Shop that starts tomorrow morning. Here's the rub. Each day for the next twelve days (December 9-20) I will offer big discounts on the entire shop. So exciting, right? So, for those of you who have been holding off, this is the time to buy that piece you've been coveting! The discounts will start big and get smaller each day, so you really want to subscribe now, trust me.

Here's the catch (if you can really call it that). I'm only offering these discounts to newsletter subscribers. Yup, truly. So, here's the plan of action

2. Pick out your favorite pieces for yourself and the lovely ladies on your holiday shopping list.
3. Wait impatiently for the first email to arrive in your inbox tomorrow morning.
4. Run back over to the Shop and get the aforementioned favorite pieces before the limited editions are sold out!

Sound good?

Well then, go ahead and subscribe!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Is there a special code to use for the discount? I couldn't find it in the email.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Sorry about that, Cat. I just sent out an email with the discount code. Thanks for asking me about it!