Saturday, December 5, 2009

.two.



this is the second image ready for my show. i'll be printing it this week. the color balance is off. matt, what do you think i need to correct it? i'm trying to get started on a water series, too. i thought i had a breakthrough, but now i feel stuck again. geez.

my winter review is on thursday (found out about this a week ago), so i'm working on my second sky image tonight and tomorrow. hopefully i can print that out on monday or tuesday. oh, and i may print out a water one that i'm thinking about just to have it and for some feedback.

what do you think?

2 comments:

Matt Chung said...

It is hard to tell because we are not on the same screen, but i think it is either to green, or to cyan. Try adding some magenta or red :), but that is how it looks on my screen which is calibrated. But still...

The white path that ends in the bottom left corner looks a little awkward I think. Have you tried making it flare out a bit more as it hits the corner, like it is coming forward? Might be worth a try.

But I am excited to see how the prints interact with each other!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

That's exactly what I thought, as far as color. I guess I'm just having a hard time correcting it. It's hard to get that balance but not letting it go purple... You and Mickey were always better at that!

I agree about that path. I think I might take it and move it down so that part isn't in the frame at all.

Thanks, Matt!