Wednesday, July 15, 2009

two weeks

exactly. That's how long it's been since I've posted on here. agghhhhh!! I don't even have a decent excuse. I've been working more hours and have had many a commitment the past couple of weeks and have just gotten out of the habit. The weather hasn't even been very nice! At all...

So, I thought I'd pop in to say hi and share a few garden photos with you. Mind you, these are from July 1st! So, my garden has definitely grown since then. I plan on taking some more today and seeing just what has happened :)
Later today, I will also start posting my backlog of photos/happenings from the past couple of weeks. Some of it is way too good to hold back!





My sugar snap peas were really really stunted when I transplanted them from inside to out. So, they aren't very vigorous. I'm going to try planting a fall crop, though, and we'll see what they do.

4 comments:

Wondering Helen said...

Better every two weeks than never! Glad to see you back in this space. Beautiful, beautiful garden.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Helen! You are the best. Really. Since I have a few minutes, I'm hopping over to your place before anything gets in the way! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25053990&ref=fp_feat_2

you should have that

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I've seen those shirts! There are so many designs like that. I love them!! It would be really cool if I made my own design and just made myself some shirts. Or, if I bought one from Etsy. If I made them, I could give one to you, though :)