Monday, April 27, 2009

update

lunch break on sunday

flowers on my walk to work

the sky... obviously

trying to figure out my shibori final. it ended up being kind of like that...

my birch tree is all leafy!

ferns in the backyard. i love when they're all curled up.

fabrics i printed for my guerilla gardening messenger tote/gardening bag. i hope it looks good! the purple fabric with white printing will be the lining and the white/green will be the exterior. the strap is, well the strap! i love these fabrics all together.

2 comments:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Love seeing all these pics. The fern photo is phenominal! Are they ostrich? Can you eat 'em?

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for your, as always, nice words :) I have no idea what the ferns are. My landlord described them as, "ferns." Not much detail... We'll find out! I don't think we can eat them. Not that I know of at least. Well, not without knowing which species they are... Can't wait for them to get big!