Tuesday, August 25, 2009

To market, to market...

Here are some photos that I took of the setup we had for the Suburban Harvest/my jellies booth at the Plymouth farmer's market last Saturday. I had so much fun being there, except that it was unbearably cold. Seriously. We were in a wind tunnel. My hands were super freezing and I had my hood up the whole time. But, Gabe and I had a super awesome time and I met a lot of cool people as well as saw a lot of people I already knew. Most from work.


we put the plants all on the ground; they made a nice display there.

the whole shebang

my jellies!

michigan milled baking mixes.

peaches and nectarines!



I'm excited to go again this week!

12 comments:

Cancha-diction said...

Love the jellies! And the presentation of your products is lovely. :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Hey thanks!! They looked way better this week, too :) I'll be posting photos later today.

simplesong said...

Looks fabulous! thanks for sharing!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

No, thank you for looking, Suann!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Very cool!
I was wondering--do you know about Tastespotting.com? People upload and image and description of a recipe and then others browse and then click on a pic and are directed back to the writer's blog...thought you could put some of your jams and jellies on it. :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Rebecca! I just went to that site and am officially obsessed. I just opened 23 tabs of recipes... Do you have to disclose the recipe to put food on there? I suppose I can find that out myself. Thanks a ton for telling about this site!

t does wool said...

love the jellies,Brittany...the shots are all wonderful!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks Theresa!! It's really fun setting up everything. Both weeks so far, I've "edited" the setup at least once during the market.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

@Brittney Noel, I don't think you do. Some people review restaurants meals and definitely don't have a recipe for that. :) I'm glad you like it. It's one of my daily reads.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Well then, I will put my jams and jellies on there! Thanks again Rebecca :)

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Awesome! See, this is the stuff I miss when my life hits crazyville. I'm so excited that you're doing this. I haven't done any more jellies but when I do, we need a swap.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Jelly swap! Yes! These next couple of weeks, before school gets really unbearable, I'm going to try canning some other stuff too. Bruschetta in a Jar is up for tomorrow! Can't wait :)