Thursday, March 25, 2010

.number 3 or 4ish.



Another image for my show finalized. I must keep up this momentum!

This will probably be 3 or 4 in the progression.

In other news, there has been a huge mishap in the delivery of new silk for the department and I won't have any more fabric to work with for at least a week. Eek! We had enough left for one print. Uuuggghhhhhh.... So, I'll print that tomorrow during weaving and then keep creating digital images until we get more fabric. Whenever that is...

2 comments:

Susy said...

This looks amazing! I was going to comment at the latest post (a piece coming out of the printer) but I love this particular graphic so much... I can't wait to hear how your show goes. It's been so much work and preparation...exciting to think it's almost here! xx susy

Brittany Noel said...

Hi Susy! I'm really happy with this one too, I think I'll print it next. I'm so glad you like them, it means a lot to me :) Now that I finally have my fabric, I can crank them out for the next two weeks. I can't wait to hang and be done and see them.