Tuesday, September 21, 2010

.location.



as promised, a peek into two potential locations for the
Home Ground f/w10 photo shoots.
the first one will probably be this sunday.
i can't wait.



these photos above are at an abandoned property.
i drive by once a week on my way to a job.
i've always liked it and always hope to be stopped at this traffic light.
just to have a look.
oh, the light.




these last six lovely photos are in a section of hines park.
i drive by this place on my way to the northville farmer's market.
the rolling hills are so rare in this part of the state.


7 comments:

carriestrine said...

Oh my god, this place should be in a toast catalog, or even better --- YOURS! LOVE! Can't wait to see the items in-situ.

Chelsea said...

Yeah toast! The hills. The white crossed beams. Adventure.

Brittany at Home Ground said...

TOAST! If only my whole life was a TOAST catalog...

Thanks Carrie :) I can't wait either!

Chels, I love the trellis thing too! And the light there.

Laura said...

Beautiful places! I love that house, it's so romantic. I'd love to have a peek inside.

Brittany at Home Ground said...

Thanks Laura! I'm so excited to shoot there, it'll be great!

O. said...

love your photos

Brittany at Home Ground said...

Thanks so much, Olivia!