Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Paper or Plastic?


I have approx. 1 billion reusable bags. Really. I have many from my mom, and a lot that I've purchased in the past year. With all of these bags, I still manage to leave them in my car or forget to put them back in my car when I actually use them. After reading this article from treehugger.com, I am reestablishing my commitment to ALWAYS have reusable bags ready to use in my car. I realized already that both choices were terrible, but seeing figures makes it more terrible to me. I don't ever want to have to use another paper or plastic bag. I think I'll get one (or two) of those reusable bags that zip up into a teeny little thing so that I can keep them in my purse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have those at my work, envirosax, except they are made in china. okay, not all of china is bad, but come on. make some in the usa. make some in michigan and give someone a job.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Seriously.