Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Miscellany

Yup. Birthday. Yesterday. 21 indeed.

A surprise present! I got my Freshly Blended Press notebooks in the mail yesterday. They're really well made and the perfect size for a list-making, random note-jotting book of paper.


Beautiful birthday present from Eric's grandma! I haven't gone through it all yet, but I peeked and it looks wonderful!!!

Luscious alpaca from North Star Alpacas in Ithaca, MI. It's so light and fluffy. Like frosting. And it came with a delectable lavender sachet! Mmmmmmm...

My mom made delicious fruit-infused vodka a couple weeks ago and just opened the jars and made me a homemade cosmo to celebrate my birthday. It was really good once I diluted it with sparkling water.



I have tendinitis! Urgh. Which means I can't type as much, because it hurts. If I don't comment on your blog as much, I'm really sorry. I'll still be reading everyone's and try to comment as much as possible. I have to take the hardcore prescription ibuprofen for two weeks. I hope I don't get belly aches. My momma says to eat lots of food when I take them.

7 comments:

Carlene said...

Happy Birthday! Those are really, really good gifts.

Chelsea said...

i didn't forget your birthday! i was at the evil mall with my sister who has NO concept of children needing diapers and food. it was like..i pushed around grace in a stroller while she maxed out her credit card on heels and clubbing clothes.

LETS HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY soon! we'll go out for a drink. a martini. at 336 main or something. YEAH! lets dress up! i miss you. that book looks awesome. thank you for being such an inspiration.

Brittany Noel said...

Chelsea! That sounds like shopping with my sister. Minus the credit card, as far as I know... We should totally go out for a couple drinks. And dress up! Hooray!

Brittany Noel said...

Thanks Carlene! They are really great gifts! I love them all.

Lobster and swan said...

Happy birthday! and merry christmas! Can't wait to catch up in 2009 : )

Alpaca Granny said...

Gee, glad you like our alpaca fiber.
Maple

Brittany Noel said...

Thanks Jess! Merry Christmas to you too and have a wonderful New Year!!!

Alpaca, it's amazing! So soft and fluffy. Thank you!