Monday, December 15, 2008

Rayon Cotton Linen Alpaca

Eat this, Teresa! Haha :)

Those are the ingredients for my final weaving. Yum. I love the warp yarn (cotton/linen/rayon), it's awesome to work with. And oh man. Do I even need to talk about the weft? Alpaca. Alpaca. I love it. My favorite animal fiber, by far! Every chance I get, I touch alpaca. I'm watching a 20/20 show about a high school putting on a "real high school musical". I do get distracted by these things... Anyway. My scarf is the softest, warmest thing ever. I wear it every single chance I get. Always. Mmmmmmm. Alpaca.


Found on Flickr, Desert Culinary

I got (well, Eric got it for me as a treat!) some Dove Raspberry ice cream. It's so very delicious! I still have the raspberry taste in my mouth. Not in a gross way. In a terribly yummy way.



Have a good Monday night and Tuesday morning! I'll be scanning slides in the library. And reading books on the side!!

7 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Mmm, raspberry icecream!

Jen said...

The alpaca looks lovely!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

The raspberry ice cream and the alpaca are both really really great! Thanks for the comments, you guys :)

Jen, I'm happy that even in the midst of everything that's going on with you, you still take to time to stop by and say hi to me. Thanks for being so sweet.

heather smith jones said...

i just wanted to say thank you for letting me know about the front page! you're so sweet to do so brittany! :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

No problem, Heather! I read your blog everyday, so it was just fun to see you on the front (thought not for the first time!). I like to let people know, as I would like to know if I was ever on the front :) Have a wonderful day Heather!

Megan Boltz said...

mmmm, Alpaca. That's beautiful.


Megan Boltz

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks Megan!!