Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Remember me?


Sorry I've been so sporadic lately... You were warned! I keep taking picture I want to show you guys and thinking of things I want to write about, but I have no time for it. I'm just popping in to celebrate another sale! Woohoo! This beauty has been in my shop for much too long. I guess it just needed a bit of clearance pricing.

P.S. I did my first test prints of Queen Anne's Lace and it looks pretty good! The screen is tricky... Kind of frustrating, but whatever. I'll make it work. I'll show you some pictures of that when I get back from the store(s). I'm so not in the mood to go shopping...

2 comments:

lune_blanc said...

Thanks for finding me and leaving comment on my blog! Love your etsy shop :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks!