Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thursday 9.18

Over lunch, I had to brainstorm for my class, so Eric and I went to my favorite place to relax in Detroit: The DIA's Kresge Court. It's the actual courtyard of a French castle that was moved and built into the DIA. I love it. There's a big glass ceiling and the clouds were moving by really quickly. Beautiful.

My Energy skirt is in the hallway for a crafts show! I should wear it when it comes down.

Thursday night, I went over the Chelsea's for a while. I love seeing her and it doesn't happen enough. Grace was sleepy but had an energy spurt when I got there. I showed her how to feel the texture of my weaving. She used this newly acquired skill to 1.) pet her baby and 2.) crinkle the leaves I wove into it and then laugh like it was funniest thing in the world! She also is getting better at coloring now. She loves it. She just went over there on her own and sat down and colored. Chelsea says she's a very serious artist.

All in all, I had a pretty great Thursday! Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I really wanted to show you my pictures and talk about it :)

No comments: