Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i took a walk


my weeping birch is getting buds! can't wait for there to be a curtain of leaves outside my window.

does anyone know what these are? they're everywhere in the front and back yards.


my wisteria vine is budding, too. i hope it blooms really quickly!

i found these on the side of a house on my walk. they were blanketing the ground, like snow. do any of you know what they are? because i love them.


the lilac at the wilcox house. i was scouting out where i would like to plant wildflowers. i found a few spots.


and it was spring

4 comments:

Wondering Helen said...

Hi! I think I've spotted you around the blogosphere ... we seem to be drawn to some of the same blogs. I just wanted to introduce myself and browse your archives to get to know you. Come visit me sometime.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Hi Helen! I'll definitely come visit you! Thanks for saying hi :)

onesilentwinter said...

lovely time!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

yes it was :)