Monday, December 20, 2010

.still no lights.




blue spruce


lots of snow


We got our tree over a week ago, but still haven't put lights on it yet. Two of my good friends have let me borrow their extra lights. The only strands we already had are decorating the rest of our house (I might leave them up forever!). Note to self : buy lights once they're dirt cheap after Christmas!

The last two weeks have been non-stop. I know it's that time of the year and everyone's a little crazy right now, but man am I ready for a break! I'm vowing to myself that next week will be calm. I hope you're getting a break in, too. 

Our Christmas/my birthday party is tomorrow. It should be a ton of fun! My sister is baking me a chai cheesecake and I do believe I will have dreams about it tonight. So good.

What do you have going on this week?

No comments: