Sunday, January 11, 2009

Surprise from under the couch

I finally found the cord that came with my camera! The one that plugs into my computer. I always use a card reader (you lose battery by using the cord, since you have to keep the camera on), so I just kind of put the box aside. Yeah, it was under the couch. Embarrassing? Maybe. Oh well. I'll use my universal excuse: I'm a college student. I only have another year and a few months to use that one, so I'll take advantage of it. Anyway, this means I have so many photos to share. From the past two weeks. Don't worry, I won't trouble you with most of them here. Just a selection; I'll put the rest on Flickr if you want to see them.


This is what I wrote about 20 minutes ago. I then downloaded the software that came with my camera (you can't just download the images, stupid design). My camera just won't connect to the computer. I've tried every combination of actions (plug into computer, plug into camera, then turn camera on, etc.) and it won't work. I hate it when companies do this. Why can't I just plug it in? Jerks.

So, no new photos today. I was even going to show you my new shelves and what I'm displaying on them. I'll still try to get a decent photo of a sachet. Bummer.

No comments: