Thursday, March 25, 2010

.number 3 or 4ish.



Another image for my show finalized. I must keep up this momentum!

This will probably be 3 or 4 in the progression.

In other news, there has been a huge mishap in the delivery of new silk for the department and I won't have any more fabric to work with for at least a week. Eek! We had enough left for one print. Uuuggghhhhhh.... So, I'll print that tomorrow during weaving and then keep creating digital images until we get more fabric. Whenever that is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing! I was going to comment at the latest post (a piece coming out of the printer) but I love this particular graphic so much... I can't wait to hear how your show goes. It's been so much work and preparation...exciting to think it's almost here! xx susy

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Hi Susy! I'm really happy with this one too, I think I'll print it next. I'm so glad you like them, it means a lot to me :) Now that I finally have my fabric, I can crank them out for the next two weeks. I can't wait to hang and be done and see them.