Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Favorites

I know I titled this Sunday, but I'm not committing to a weekly post on a certain day. If I missed it, I would feel terrible. But maybe it will end up happening every Sunday. We'll see.


I love these beautifully cluttered spaces. From Julia at The Red Otter Shop.

I love this photo by everyphotoever via Amber from Daisy Chain.

New notebooks from Fiona at Cartolina Cards! Aren't they fantastic?!

Beautifully hushed photo from Teresa at T Does Wool.

I love this tree in Rebecca's yard. The moss is so beautiful against her magenta.

These boats full of flowers are so gorgeous! Maryam at My Marrakesh.

Katy Elliott is on a role today with her gorgeous snow photos. Not as much snow in this one, but this beach is fabulous.

Jess from Lobster and Swan is making me swoon as usual with this peek into her always gorgeous studio/home. I love those paints.

Lara from Birds and Trees took this lovely photo in her studio. I love the giant ampersand! And those antique spindles are so cool.

Beautiful photo from Heather. I love the stillness her photos have taken on lately.

6 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

These are some really lovely images. I'm so flattered you included mine!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Don't be silly! Your images are so so nice, and especially since you go that lovely new camera! It makes me miss my Canon very much.

Anonymous said...

Inspiring!!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Hi Carrie! Thanks :)

Julia said...

These images are delightful! I love the ones from Lobster and Swan especially :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Hi Carrie! Isn't she wonderful? She inspires me with every post :)