Thursday, October 14, 2010

.the big day.














I am so excited to finally announce the opening of the Home Ground shop! I've been working quite hard on it and am happy and nervous to have it be in the real world. Together with my amazing photographer, Megan Boltz, and my super great models, Jessica, Abby, Erika and Amy, I have come a long way in the past two months.


I know I've been quiet around here lately, and you can bet that this is why! I've missed being here and visiting your spaces a  ton and can't wait to get back into that habit.


I'm offering a nice little free shipping discount to anyone who likes my Facebook page, and an additional 10% off to those of you who sign up for the Home Ground newsletter. I'll start by sending out your nice little discount code, then I'll drop you notes here and there about product updates, interesting things I've found/seen and other nice little tidbits.


I can't wait to see you around the shop. Let me know what you think of it :)


Brittany

2 comments:

Carlene said...

Oh, B, the jewelry is gorgeous! The shop is lovely, the models are beautiful, the photography is perfect. Oh, c'mon paycheck, where are you!!??

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Hi Carlene! Thank you, thank you. You are always too kind :)