Thursday, February 19, 2009

many sorries



I didn't get to do a dye bath today. I forgot I had the portfolio workshop in the morning, then I had to conduct and inkjet printing demo. in the afternoon. Boo. But, I did do a couple of layouts in the morning portfolio workshop that I am pretty happy with them, more with the second one. I did that one second. The first one was a layout that she gave us, just because almost everyone is totally unfamiliar with Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign. The second one I just made up. I like it. This week, I need to come up with a layout for my entire portfolio. Eek!

Let me know what you think about them, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Theoretically, I'd be sending these out to people who are looking at my work, galleries, employers and the like.

I can't wait to do more of these! I love putting the images together to tell a story.

4 comments:

Matt Chung said...

those look great, and look fun to make.

I love creative suite.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks Matt! I do too :)

Unknown said...

I like the second one... it gives a wonderful overview of the process and the photos are well balanced. I think it's more interesting to look at and study than the first one.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I'm glad that's how you feel, Carol, because I did the top one first and the bottom one second! Hooray for improvement :) I also made my own grid for the second one, so I think it's a lot more interesting than the standard one on top. Thank you :)