Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i took a walk


my weeping birch is getting buds! can't wait for there to be a curtain of leaves outside my window.

does anyone know what these are? they're everywhere in the front and back yards.


my wisteria vine is budding, too. i hope it blooms really quickly!

i found these on the side of a house on my walk. they were blanketing the ground, like snow. do any of you know what they are? because i love them.


the lilac at the wilcox house. i was scouting out where i would like to plant wildflowers. i found a few spots.


and it was spring

4 comments:

Helen said...

Hi! I think I've spotted you around the blogosphere ... we seem to be drawn to some of the same blogs. I just wanted to introduce myself and browse your archives to get to know you. Come visit me sometime.

Brittany Noel said...

Hi Helen! I'll definitely come visit you! Thanks for saying hi :)

onesilentwinter said...

lovely time!

Brittany Noel said...

yes it was :)