Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Pumpkin (if you can handle yourself)

This is mostly for the Clothes Horse, so hopefully she reads it!

In the spirit of my pumpkin morning, I scoured Etsy for the most luscious pumpkin treats. Enjoy!


Pumpkin tea? Never would've though of it, but it sounds amazing.
From Tea for all Reasons.


Pumpkin soap! Cover yourself in fall!
From Bubbles Up by Bethie B.


Delicious and, according to the seller and the ingredients, soothing! Maybe you should've had this after your island trip!
From Gudonya Too.


Pumpkin fudge. Need I say more? I looked at three different listings, and this one sounded the best, as far as ingredients go.
From Annie's Sweets.


Maybe not Etsy, but Country Living has a few pumpkin recipes up on their site, and these are too good to resist! Especially since I got a bunch of mini cake tins at a flea market in August and have yet to use them. Yum.


Now go buy some pumpkin goodies to make yourself feel better!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photograph from country living totally makes me think fall in New England... and maybe "mmmm icing"

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I see it! I think a lot of that feeling comes from the photo on the wall in back. And the leaves. And the cake stands. And the icing!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oooh, all of this is fantastic. I definitely need to try pumpkin fudge and pumpkin soap would be so fun!

raining sheep said...

Did you know that pumpkin soap is amazing for people that have skin problems like exema. There is a company in Calgary, The Rocky Mountain Soap Company and they are reknown for their pumpkin soap - people order it from all over the world....pumpkin soap also smells great. Your pictures are wonderful.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Clothes Horse } I know, the pumpkin fudge caught me off guard and I'm in love now. From afar. I love that they made the soap to look like a slice of pie!

Raining Sheep } I thought I had heard something about that. I also saw pumpkin hand repair creme at the health food store the other day. I wanted it, but my skin isn't that bad. I really want that soap!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Aw jeez...pumpkin fudge?? Are you kidding me? shuffles off to buy pumpkin fudge and count the days 'til it arrives....

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I know. I will be buying some soon as well!

t does wool said...

pumpkin...what's not to love!