Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Teeny Tiny Little Blog Update...

Guess what it is....


wildflower seed mix. i love the colors and textures and shapes

light gray/purple silkscreened seeds

don't mind the gray marks on here... it was a quick one.

bright olivey green silkscreened seed packet


Keep coming back during the next week, I'll be sharing tons more photos of stuff! Tomorrow: new student ceramics!


Oh yeah, the update. I got a camera. Obviously. I'm so happy with it. It's a Canon Powershot. Macro is amazing!!!

12 comments:

Matt Chung said...

awesome!!

(I just got Megan is reading your blog.)

Anonymous said...

Awh! These are too sweet! Love it, and can't wait to see more.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Matt - How do you know Megan is reading it? I'm also glad you finally announced your presence!

Carrie - Thanks! You will see more later tonight :) I think I'll make myself a flannel version for my new camera!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

The seed packet looks amazing, and that first shot is wonderful! Great job.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks Lisa!!!

Jen said...

Lovely screening and what a cool project!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks Jen! I'm glad you like them.

Jesse said...

Those are so pretty! The photos are great too; wonderful textures.

Fiona Cartolina said...

These seed packets a re a great idea Brittany - very cute!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I'm glad you guys like them! I'm working on the first inkjet ones and will have them to show you tonight! Sorry about the lack of posts the past couple of days. This week has proved to be quite busy.

t does wool said...

oh...sweet shots...sweet camera
;-)!!!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks!! I love it. It's my new best friend. I like it better than I like Eric.