Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Tomorrow

Sorry guys and gals. Today is not a good day for blogging. I simple did and do not have the time. For shame, huh? I'm being forced to write a paper about 5 different versions of Sleeping Beauty. I love the subject, but I basically have to retell every single one, so it'll be a while. I hope you had a wonderful day, wherever in the world you may be. It was pretty cold and blustery here this morning, but around 2 or 3 the sun came out and warmed things up for a little bit. It was so welcome!

I'll have some pictures for you tomorrow. Maybe something I've done. Definitely another CCS photo, since I took a few today. And, I'm only 20 posts away from having 100 posts! Oh my goodness. And I'm so happy for every little comment you guys leave me! I'll plan something super awesome, just you wait.

For now, have a wonderful night and Thursday morning!

No comments: