Sunday, October 19, 2008

Survey?

So, you all (hopefully) saw the two color schemes I've printed of my echinacea/wildflower pattern.

I'm planning on selling my seed packets and variations on Etsy.

First, what do you think of them in that way? I'm thinking various sizes and such, maybe a tote, smaller ones the size of real seed packets, bigger ones... bigger than that (I'm tired). What would you like to see with these flower patterns and with the seed packet construction (two separate things, i.e. flowers could be on different things)?

Second, are there any colors you would like to see in this wildflower design?


Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. You guys are great! I just want you to know how much I appreciate your presence here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

grocery bags!!!!! :)

hmm. maybe little wallet sized bags. or just any kind of bag.

i am no help. :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

That's ok! That's what I was planning on anyway, so now I know that's a good idea. You are a great help!

Christie said...

love the pattern & would love to see them made up as seed packets, although that linen one you made was beautiful!

PS thanks so much for your comments on my blog :-)

Jen said...

I like the idea of grocery totes, too - anything that helps the environment. I loved both color schemes, but was particularly drawn to the one you have on your banner, as it reminds me of summer and a bit of art nouveau in a way that I really enjoy.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Christie - Thanks! Which linen one did you mean? And I read your blog all the time, sorry I didn't comment until now!

Jen - That's where I'm going, since sustainable agriculture is what influenced this project to begin with. Thanks for your input!

Lobster and swan said...

I love the top colour way best. All bags are good bags!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Thanks Lobster and Swan! I'm glad you like those colors, it seems to be split between the two. I think for now, I'll just dream up all the bags I could ever make and go from there!