Thursday, October 23, 2008

Short and Sweet

Hello and I hope you had a wonderful Thursday! Mine was pretty decent. I made more progress on the seed packets and have my final design. Hooray! Now, I just have to make a ton of them. I'm very tired, so here are a few pictures I've taken over the past couple of days:


Lunch today. The last green leaf.

My new Audrey cup. I love it and can't get enough of it. The shape, the glaze, everything. Perfect.

The black walnut tree (one of many) by my apt. is unloading it's fruits onto our cars!

And the lawn.

Loom heddles.

Lauren hard at work. I love pleating!

Gorgeous Lauren fabric. Shibori silk knit.

Inkjet printer!

My magic embroidery tin.

Color and weave. See the houndstooth in the top left?


I promise I'll keep posting more often and such. Especially now that I have my camera and will want to show you pictures. Yay!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love the weaving - the colors and textures are beautiful.

Gorgeous pictures.

What's an Audrey cup?

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

A feast for the eyes.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Jen, and Audrey cup is a cup made my my friend Audrey. Haha. I just call the three that I have Audrey cups, to distinguish them (which they deserve) from the rest of my cups :)

Lisa, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed.